About Poriscape Safaris Limited
Poriscape Safaris Limited is a Kenya based tours and travel company established by eco-conscious, fanatic travelers to provide, among other services, exciting, fun-filled, educational, life-changing tours, adventures and experiences across Africa and to the rest of the world.
Poriscape Safaris services include tours, hiking, camping, urban explorations, educational expeditions, hotel booking, flight booking, transport, transfers and vehicle hire, holidays and vacations, romantic adventures, team building (free personal development and transformational leadership training), boot camps, destination weddings, conferences, events and exhibitions, and film crew location support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant – who is willing to work hard and grow with the company – to bolster our marketing efforts and help us achieve our marketing goals by providing creative marketing ideas, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies conducting market research, creating marketing literature, fostering strong relationships with our clients. The Digital Marketing Assistant will work with our communications, marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Assistant should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies and techniques, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a solid understanding of marketing principles and the marketing industry, knowledge of MS Office, CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics and be able to work independently on projects.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
The successful candidate will, in the beginning, work remotely and on a part-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying marketing opportunities Poriscape Safaris’ products and services
- Developing marketing campaigns and sales strategies for Poriscape Safaris
- Enhancing Poriscape Safaris’ online presence
- Assist in marketing and advertising Poriscape Safaris’ tour and travel products and services
- Share ideas for marketing designed to enhance and grow Poriscape Safaris’ brand
- Researching, analyzing and creation of sales and marketing plans
- Developing marketing materials
- Writing marketing literature for the company’s brochures and press releases
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media pages and website
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for the Poriscape Safaris’ products and services
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Assist in any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Relevant education background (Marketing, Advertising or related field)
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategies and digital marketing techniques
- Experience working in marketing or advertising
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and the marketing industry
- Driven by enthusiasm in marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write compelling copy for blogs, advertisements, social media, website, etc.
- Full of creative marketing ideas
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Graphics design skills (added advantage)
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Interest in tours and travel will be an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email your application letter, CV, and an essay (not more than 500 words) on how you will help market, promote and enhance Poriscape Safaris online presence to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th, 2020. Indicate your expectations (including expected remuneration) in the application. Do not forget to provide your contact and the contacts of three professional referees.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED